Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.0-rc1
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-04 03:53:23

Brice Goglin wrote:

>> The usage I mostly have there is to
>> pass --physical, to print the physical indexes of NUMA nodes and procs.
>>

> Keep --physical unchanged for the graphic output then ? But we'd have an
> inconsistency between the graphic and text outputs then. So maybe we're
> back to the initial question.

I implemented the addition of the physical attribute in a local branch
and some other changes as discussed earlier.
What I did for physical index printing (in graphic mode, or in text mode
if we keep a --physical mode there) is "Core p#2". It's the proposal
that people seemed to prefer. So we have 2 additional characters
compared to the current "Core#2". Don't know if that's acceptable for
the graphic mode.

Brice