Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] random api questions
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-30 11:34:32

Samuel Thibault wrote:
> What about now (r1711)?

Yes, it's good now.

But now that I understand all this, I wonder what application developers
will think about it. Most applications want the list of procs that are
online and allowed. So they'll have to compute the intersection of
online and allowed. I think it'd be better ot have "obj->cpuset"
contains this intersection. And rename the current "obj->cpuset" into
something like "obj->present_cpuset".

Brice