Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1664
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-25 08:55:11

On Jan 25, 2010, at 8:39 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:

> By the way, when building out of the source dir, I am getting a latex
> error because it cannot find the "diagram" picture. I worked in the
> past, I don't know what changed recently and broke this. Can anybody
> reproduce the problem ?

I've always gotten a bunch of latex errors in the last latex build; I just kinda ignored them. For example:

LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.

! pdfTeX warning (dest): name{a00005} has been referenced but does not exist, replaced by a fixed one
(several others similar to this one)

...these seem to be the last two kinds I can find these days. I don't see any warnings/errors about not finding "diagram".