Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1664
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-25 08:39:04

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Ick!
>
> Does this mean that some versions of doxy have this bug and some don't?

I don't think we used \page in 0.9 so we probably never tested this bug
before I switched glossary/tools/envvar/plpa/embed to \plpa about a
month ago. The bug occurs with doxygen 1.6.2 here, I don't know about
earlier versions.

By the way, when building out of the source dir, I am getting a latex
error because it cannot find the "diagram" picture. I worked in the
past, I don't know what changed recently and broke this. Can anybody
reproduce the problem ?

Brice