Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1589
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-09 12:03:05

jsquyres_at_[hidden], le Sat 09 Jan 2010 07:42:12 -0500, a écrit :
> +lstopo \- Show the topology of the system (note that hwloc-bind(1)
> +provides a detailed explanation of the hwloc system; it should be read
> +before reading this man page).

Mmm, couldn't that information (I guess you mean the "Definitions",
"Hwloc Objects" and "Hwloc Indexes") be moved to another, common hwloc.1
page? It looks odd, when looking for help on lstopo to have to first
read documentation of hwloc-bind, since a priori a user first uses
lstopo, and then uses hwloc-bind :)

Samuel