Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] signed / unsigned
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 07:51:34

On Dec 17, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> > I see you added some casts, too. ;)
>
> Yes, but carefully :p

Fair 'nuff. :-)

> > Re make check - I know it exists, but it was difficult to integrate the
> > embedded test in with the existing "check" target because the embedded test
> > effectively needs a full hwloc tarball to compile against.
>
> Ok, but you could also just run make check in the standalone version
> already.

Yes, and you still can (and it works). But it doesn't call the embedded test because of the reasons I mentioned. Note, too, that the "make check" in the top-level directory does not test embedded functionality; that's why I created a specific test for it. If someone can think of how to blend all that stuff together, I'm all ears! :-)