Subject: [hwloc-devel] embedding committed
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-16 15:35:31

I've committed the embedding code to SVN. The commit message gives an overview:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/1474

I'll add doxy docs on how to do the embedding shortly (I'll probably copy/adapt the PLPA embedding docs).

While preparing to SVN commit, I made the default for HG checkouts to compile with debug and picky modes. I now see a TRUCKLOAD of signed/unsigned comparison warnings. I'll look into these right now...