Subject: [hwloc-devel] v1.0 features
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-14 16:14:49

So where do we want to draw the line for v1.0?

Due to some external forces, it may be desirable to get hwloc embedded in Open MPI sooner rather than later. We can take a beta/snapshot of hwloc in Open MPI, but it would always be nicer to take an officially released version.

What other things did we want to get in hwloc before v1.0?

I'm about halfway through the embedding code.