Subject: [hwloc-devel] embedding m4 code
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 12:53:35

I think I have the first part of the embedding code done -- it builds and compiles hwloc just like today's build system does (but a bunch of the m4 behind the scenes has moved around quite a bit to enable the embedding stuff). :-)

Could you guys try builds on the supported platforms to see if I broke anything? I only have access to rhel4, rhel5, and osx. The code is in a mercurial branch here:

    http://bitbucket.org/jsquyres/hwloc-embedded/

I'm working on the actual embedding stuff now, but wanted to ensure that I at least got the first parts right.

Thanks!