Subject: [hwloc-devel] Release 0.9.3?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-01 10:39:32

So are we happy with 0.9.3 -- should I put out the final release?

(For those not in the know -- the scripty-foo that makes the rc
tarballs makes *2* sets of tarballs at the same time: the rc tarball
and the "final" tarball. If the rc tarball tests out ok, then we
release the "final" tarball that is guaranteed to be exactly identical
to the rc tarball except for the version number)