Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Pgcc issues fixed?
From: Chris Samuel (csamuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-04 22:34:07

----- "Chris Samuel" <csamuel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ----- "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > K. Clear for a final rc / release?
>
> Go for it, am just about to go run a training course
> now so won't be available until this arvo Melbourne
> time..

Seems fine with PGI, Intel and GCC on AMD64, so I
thought I'd give it a whirl on our old SLES9 PPC64
cluster with XLC, that whinges about the usual params
unused, but also says:

"topology-linux.c", line 146.33: 1506-280 (W) Function argument assignment between types "unsigned int" and "struct {...}*" is not allowed.

cheers,
Chris