Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Pgcc issues fixed?
From: Chris Samuel (csamuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-03 17:38:21

----- "Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Pgcc issues fixed?

Sorry folks, have not yet got the SVN checkout to configure
yet due to it requiring newer tools than I have and am buried
trying to get board reports out at present.

Hopefully will have some time tomorrow 2-3pm my time.

If it's any help it's just PGI v8.0 (haven't tried
v7 yet) not the current v9 release.

Sorry about this..

Chris