Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc-0.9.1rc3 fails with pgcc
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-29 18:21:55

This is the latest version of the PGI compiler. If this is indeed
broken, then it'll be ideal if the configure can detect it and basically
disable everything. That is, hwloc_topology_init can return a failure,
so packages relying on hwloc can do something else.

FWIW, I don't have this problem with plpa.

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji