Subject: [hwloc-devel] docs updated
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-29 16:50:14

Ok, I updated all the docs -- README in tarball, PDFs, HTML (in both
tarball and on the web site).

I also moved the HTML docs on the web site down into a v0.9.1/ subdir,
allowing us to have multiple copies of the docs up simultaneously --
because subsequent versions will have different docs. I've spent too
much time on this today ;-) -- but someday I'll set it up so that the
trunk nightly tarball HTML / PDF docs are auto-populated out on the
web site as well.