Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 0.9.1 -- ready?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-29 09:36:49

On Oct 29, 2009, at 8:28 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:

> > The last released was 0.9.1rc2 -- was that a good one? Or should I
> > make an rc3?
> You might want to backport my commits about the environment variables
> and their doc (so that the semantics does not change between 0.9.1 and
> 1.0) ?

To be clear -- you mean:

It looks like

would also be worthwhile, no?

...heh, Samuel's email just came in listing exactly these r
numbers. :-)

Let me bring those 3 over, make an rc3 just for sanity's sake (the
"final" is made at the same time, so having an rc3 just gives a little
time for sanity testing before release to prevent "oops!!" kinds of

Jeff Squyres