Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] ibverbs -> not just infiniband!
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-21 10:13:03

Ok, finally done. It was somewhat painful because I also discovered
that doxygen man pages weren't being generated for openfabrics-verbs.h
and linux.h properly, so I fixed that as well.

Note that I also renamed hwloc_ibverbs_get_device_cpuset(),
hwloc_ibv_get_device_cpuset() -- might as well use the same prefix as
the verbs API. It'll be recognizable to verbs programmers that way.