Subject: [hwloc-devel] ibverbs -> not just infiniband!
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-20 20:40:40

I know this is somewhat pedantic, but I'd prefer to rename "ibverbs*"
to something else. Technically, it's OpenFabrics verbs -- not
infiniband verbs -- which also includes at least 2 forms of ethernet
(iWARP and RDMAoE).

(working for an Ethernet-based company, I kinda have to say that :-) )

Does anyone have any objections to me renaming this stuff? I'm open
to suggestions on names -- e.g., ofverbs.h, or verbs.h, or openfabrics-
verbs.h, or some-other-even-longer-name-verbs.h, or ...? :-)