Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1119
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-09 09:11:06

On Oct 8, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Well, actually not always, as it's wider and margins may not be
> enough.
> Some printers even require manual confirmation on the printer for each
> page :)

Ah! I didn't know that. I'm just an ugly American that assumes
everyone does the same thing as us. ;-)

> We could use the output of locale LC_PAPER from ./configure.

Good idea. Is it common to have LC_PAPER set? (I usually don't have
it set)

Perhaps the PDF should be named as such, such as hwloc-a4.pdf and
hwloc-usletter.pdf?

..or perhaps we should just make both hwloc-a4.pdf and hwloc-
usletter.pdf?