Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1119
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-08 11:22:38

Jeff Squyres, le Thu 08 Oct 2009 07:55:08 -0400, a écrit :
> Another random doxy comment -- would you guys mind if I change the
> default to output PDF for US letter rather than a4wide?

Oh, I actually hadn't noticed the field and assumed that doxygen would
just take the local papersize.

> US letter is printable in europe,

Well, actually not always, as it's wider and margins may not be enough.
Some printers even require manual confirmation on the printer for each
page :)

We could use the output of locale LC_PAPER from ./configure.

Samuel