Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1119
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-08 10:07:04

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Hmm. I seems that Samuel was right the first time -- I poked around
> and I can't find any way to exclude a file from the files listing. I
> think our choices are:
>
> 1. do nothing
> 2. use a more common filename that people will know/assume to ignore
> (e.g., mainpage.dox)
> 3. disable the files listing
>
> Got a preference?

The PDF is so huge that finding things in all these sections is
sometimes annoying. So I am not against reducing the number of sections,
ie I'd vote for the above (3). The only drawback is that we won't have
any explanation anymore about which header file contains which
functions. Maybe we should document this better in the doxy file so that
it gets covered precisely in 1.4.

Brice