Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r1119
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-08 09:48:33

On Oct 8, 2009, at 7:51 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:

> Ah. Whoops. I'll fix. :-)

Hmm. I seems that Samuel was right the first time -- I poked around
and I can't find any way to exclude a file from the files listing. I
think our choices are:

1. do nothing
2. use a more common filename that people will know/assume to ignore
(e.g., mainpage.dox)
3. disable the files listing

Got a preference?