Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] dynamic cpuset_t?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-07 12:20:52

Fawzi Mohamed wrote:
> One comment, I see that you have a
> hwloc_cpuset_copy (which I would have called duplicate)
> but copy in the sense of assignment is not really possible (i.e.
> reusing an existing allocated cpuset, and initialize it with the
> content of another.

I need to think about this.

> By the way why you declare a function just before defining it? Does it
> do something?

I didn't include the public cpuset.h in cpuset.c to simplify things (for
instance to avoid the conflict between the public typedef and the
private one). But some compilers (we have -Wmissing-prototypes) complain
if you don't have a forward declaration (usually in the header file).

Brice