Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] dynamic cpuset_t?
From: Fawzi Mohamed (fawzi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-07 12:16:08

On 7-ott-09, at 17:44, Brice Goglin wrote:

> I just pushed a huge commit converting everything to dynamic cpusets.
>
> The new API is visable at
>
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/browser/trunk/include/hwloc/cpuset.h?rev=1109
> The implementation is pretty much the same than our old inlines, see
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/browser/trunk/src/cpuset.c?rev=1109

Nice, I like it.
One comment, I see that you have a
        hwloc_cpuset_copy (which I would have called duplicate)
but copy in the sense of assignment is not really possible (i.e.
reusing an existing allocated cpuset, and initialize it with the
content of another.

clr and orset is equivalent, but well, it would be nice to have it...

By the way why you declare a function just before defining it? Does it
do something?

Fawzi