Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] dynamic cpuset_t?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-07 11:44:33

I just pushed a huge commit converting everything to dynamic cpusets.

The new API is visable at
The implementation is pretty much the same than our old inlines, see

Some examples of conversion to the new API are visible near

Note that cpuset_alloc() initializes the cpuset to 0. Many old cpusets
were memset'ed to 0 during the object creation, so I didn't want to
break this guarantee. If needed, we could have hwloc_cpuset_alloc_zero()
for this?

There's still a internal cpuset.h header
but only cpuset.c uses it. So if there's no real need for other internal
files to access the cpuset internals, we could merge cpuset.h into cpuset.c.