Subject: [hwloc-devel] restricted topology (& topology changes)
From: Fawzi Mohamed (fawzi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-27 08:09:59

I had moved from libplpa to libtopology, and I just became aware of
this merge, great!

I was wondering if there was any thinking on how to cope with
processes that have been restricted to a subset of processes by syste/
launcher/...

the topology load returns the topology of the whole system (I think),
but shouldn't it return the restricted topology (or have a method that
returns the restricted topology).

Another thing that would be nice to have (but much less important for
me) is having a callback that can be called when/if the topology
changes.

kudos for all the great work, and thanks for any reply

Fawzi