Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] nightly tarballs
From: Nathalie Furmento (nathalie.furmento_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-26 05:52:23

Hi guys,

Would it not be easier to have the nightly tarball emails sent to a
specific mailing list ? It would then be easier to search through it.
One might say creating a new mailing list just for that is not really a
good idea, but as for myself, i always liked the idea of "separation of
concerns".

Apart from that, I really like the email sent by the friendly daemon :-)

Cheers,

Nathalie