Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] What's left for v0.9.1?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-14 10:55:12

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>
>> > Does "make check" work properly? I.e., will it return pass/fail on
>> > all the different platforms?
>>
>> It's supposed to be fully automake-compliant so I think so.
>>

> Ok -- so if we can build a tarball and "make check" it successfully on
> all platforms, we're a go?

Yes.

But, tests/linux/ is already 500kB large after compression (it brings
many tarballs of /proc and /sys and the corresponding expected lstopo
outputs). So I wondered if one day we'll have to drop it from the
tarball. Is there an easy way to exclude things at make dist depending
on some options or env variables?

Brice