Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] What's left for v0.9.1?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-14 10:55:12

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>> > Does "make check" work properly? I.e., will it return pass/fail on
>> > all the different platforms?
>> It's supposed to be fully automake-compliant so I think so.
> Ok -- so if we can build a tarball and "make check" it successfully on
> all platforms, we're a go?

But, tests/linux/ is already 500kB large after compression (it brings
many tarballs of /proc and /sys and the corresponding expected lstopo
outputs). So I wondered if one day we'll have to drop it from the
tarball. Is there an easy way to exclude things at make dist depending
on some options or env variables?