Subject: [hwloc-devel] Trac, etc.
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-09 10:07:34

Random notes:

1. I updated the front wiki page to include a link to a page
describing how to make SVN commit messages affect Trac tickets. It
also includes a link to the CA certificate for all of IU's (and Open
MPI's) https sites; you might want to download it so that your
browsers don't give warnings, etc.

2. I made a "v0.9.1" milestone for the upcoming release. Do you want
to file some tickets against it for the things you guys are going to
do for the release? The 0.9.1 tickets will then show up on the 0.9.1
milestone:

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/milestone/0.9.1

3. Similarly, you might want to file the TODO items against the
respective milestones (e.g., 1.0), and fill in any relevant text under
those milestones (I arbitrarily made milestones for 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and
"Future"):

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/roadmap

4. FWIW: I find it useful to track the RSS feed of the trac "timeline"
view. It shows not only all SVN commits, but also all Trac activity
(ticket activity, wiki activity, etc.).

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/timeline?ticket=on&changeset=on&milestone=on&wiki=on&max=50&daysback=90&format=rss