Subject: [hwloc-devel] Build system issues
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 17:30:59

First post on the new hwloc-devel list -- let's dive right into
development issues...

What version of help2man do you guys have?

On my OS X Leopard MBP, I have v1.36 (brought in via darwin ports).
It does not recognize the "--version-string" option. Indeed, it does
not appear to support an option that specifies the version string at
all. Instead, it tries to execute "<foo> --version" to get the
version, and ultimately fails.

I've never used help2man before -- any suggestions?