Subject: [hwloc-devel] [IMPORTANT] moving, renaming, and more
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 13:47:19

Hello,

3 important things to note:

1) libtopology is being renamed into "Hardware Locality" (hwloc)

This solves the conflict with the other libtopology project even if it
hasn't been active for almost year.

2) At the same time, we are moving the project from INRIA Gforge to the
Open MPI server.

SVN is now accessible from https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/hwloc/trunk
I removed commit rights to everybody on Gforge (except a couple admins
for now) so that you don't commit there by mistake.

I will be moving all subscribed people to the new lists soon.

We'll try to get nice redirections from everything on Gforge as soon as
possible.

3) By the way, we are also changing the licence from CeCILL-B to BSD so
that there is no advertising clause anymore.

Note that the project/website/documentation do not reflect all these
changes yet, but at least the SVN and lists should be ready to work now.

Brice