Open MPI logo

Hardware Locality announce Mailing List Archives

Subject: [hwloc-announce] hwloc @ SC13 next week
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-13 12:27:30

Hello,

Jeff and I and many other hwloc contributors will be at SC13 in Denver
next week.

Feel free to pass by Inria booth #2116 to see me. At least you
definitely want to see our Lego Turing machine
http://inriasc2013.tumblr.com/

You may also want to checkout Cisco booth #2535 for an interesting
presentation of a spinoff of hwloc for the network. Stay tuned.
Jeff will also talk about this on the Inria booth Wednesday at 2pm,
and at the Open MPI BoF Tuesday at 12:15.

See you there
Brice