The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release
v1.7.2 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.7.1:
* Do not create invalid block OS devices on very old Linux kernel such
as RHEL4 2.6.9.
* Fix PCI subvendor/device IDs.
* Fix the management of Misc objects inserted by parent.
Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting the problem.
* Add a Port<n>State into attribute to OpenFabrics OS devices.
* Add a MICSerialNumber info attribute to Xeon PHI/MIC OS devices.
* Improve verbose error messages when failing to load from XML.
The only difference with rc1 is a fix for a memory leak introduced in rc1.