This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of v1.7.2:
v1.7.2 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.7.1:
* Do not create invalid block OS devices on very old Linux kernel such
as RHEL4 2.6.9.
* Fix PCI subvendor/device IDs.
* Fix the management of Misc objects inserted by parent.
Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting the problem.
* Add a Port<n>State into attribute to OpenFabrics OS devices.
* Add a MICSerialNumber info attribute to Xeon PHI/MIC OS devices.
* Improve verbose error messages when failing to load from XML.