This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of v1.5.1:
v1.5.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.5 serie. The following is a summary of the changes since v1.5:
* Fix block OS device detection on Linux kernel 3.3 and later.
Thanks to Guy Streeter for reporting the problem and testing the fix.
* Fix the cpuid code in the x86 backend (for FreeBSD). Thanks to
Sebastian Kuzminsky for reporting problems and testing patches.
* Fix 64bit detection on FreeBSD.
* Fix some corner cases in the management of the thissystem flag with
respect to topology flags and environment variables.
* Make sure we do not miss some block OS devices on old Linux kernels
when a single PCI device has multiple IDE hosts/devices behind it.
* Do not disable I/O devices or instruction caches in hwloc-assembler output.