The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate for v1.4.2:
v1.4.2rc1 is the first milestone of a bug fix release. It brings
several important fixes.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.4.1:
* Fix build on Solaris 9 and earlier when fabsf() is not a compiler
built-in. Thanks to Igor GaliÄ for reporting the problem.
* Fix support for more than 32 processors on Windows. Thanks to Hartmut
Kaiser for reporting the problem.
* Fix process-wide binding and cpulocation routines on Linux when some
threads disappear in the meantime. Thanks to Vlad Roubtsov for reporting
* Make installed scripts executable. Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting
* Fix libtool revision management when building for Windows. This fix was
also released as hwloc v22.214.171.124 Windows builds. Thanks to Hartmut Kaiser
for reporting the problem.
* Add Port info attribute to network OS devices inside OpenFabrics PCI
devices so as to identify which interface corresponds to which port.
* Document requirements for interoperability helpers: I/O devices discovery
is required for some of them; the topology must match the current host
for most of them.
Note that I haven't been able to post Windows builds yet but it will
happen in the near future.