The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release of v1.3.1
v1.3.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.3 serie. In the meantime, we are preparing hwloc v1.4 which will
bring new features.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.3:
* Fix pciutils detection with pkg-config when not installed in standard
* Fix visibility options detection with the Solaris Studio compiler.
Thanks to Igor GaliÄ and Terry Dontje for reporting the problems.
* Fix support for old Linux sched.h headers such as those found
on Red Hat 8. Thanks to Paul H. Hargrove for reporting the problems.
* Fix inline and attribute support for Solaris compilers. Thanks to
Dave Love for reporting the problems.
* Print a short summary at the end of the configure output. Thanks to
Stefan Eile1.mann for the suggestion.
* Add --disable-libnuma configure option to disable libnuma-based
memory binding support on Linux. Thanks to Rayson Ho for the
* Make hwloc's configure script properly obey $PKG_CONFIG. Thanks to
Nathan Phillip Brink for raising the issue.
* Silence some harmless pciutils warnings, thanks to Paul H. Hargrove
for reporting the problem.
* Fix the documentation with respect to hwloc_pid_t and hwloc_thread_t
being either pid_t and pthread_t on Unix, or HANDLE on Windows.
Changes since v1.3.1rc2 are mainly cosmetic.