This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release of v1.3.1
v1.3.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.3 serie. In the meantime, we are preparing hwloc v1.4 which will
bring new features.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.3:
* Fix pciutils detection with pkg-config when not installed in standard
* Fix visibility options detection with the Solaris Studio compiler.
Thanks to Igor GaliÄ and Terry Dontje for reporting the problems.
* Fix support for old Linux sched.h headers such as those found
on Red Hat 8. Thanks to Paul H. Hargrove for reporting the problems.
* Fix inline and attribute support for Solaris compilers. Thanks to
Dave Love for reporting the problems.
* Print a short summary at the end of the configure output. Thanks to
Stefan Eile1.mann for the suggestion.
* Add --disable-libnuma configure option to disable libnuma-based
memory binding support on Linux. Thanks to Rayson Ho for the
* Make hwloc's configure script properly obey $PKG_CONFIG. Thanks to
Nathan Phillip Brink for raising the issue.
* Silence some harmless pciutils warnings, thanks to Paul H. Hargrove
for reporting the problem.
* Fix the documentation with respect to hwloc_pid_t and hwloc_thread_t
being either pid_t and pthread_t on Unix, or HANDLE on Windows.
Changes since v1.3.1rc2 are mainly cosmetic.