The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of version 1.3.1
v1.3.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.3 serie. In the meantime, we are preparing hwloc v1.4 which will
bring new features.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.3:
* Fix pciutils detection with pkg-config when not installed in standard
* Fix visibility options detection with the Solaris Studio compiler.
Thanks to Igor GaliÄ and Terry Dontje for reporting the problems.
* Print a short summary at the end of the configure output. Thanks to
Stefan Eilemann for the suggestion.
* Add --disable-libnuma configure option to disable libnuma-based
memory binding support on Linux. Thanks to Rayson Ho for the
* Make hwloc's configure script properly obey $PKG_CONFIG. Thanks to
Nathan Phillip Brink for raising the issue.