The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of version 1.2.2
v1.2.2 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.2 serie. In the meantime, we are preparing the second release
candidate of v1.3 which brings new features.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.2.1:
* Fix build on AIX 5.2, thanks Utpal Kumar Ray for the report.
* Fix XML import of very large page sizes or counts on 32bits platform,
thanks to Karsten Hopp for the RedHat ticket.
* Fix crash when administrator limitations such as Linux cgroup require
to restrict distance matrices. Thanks to Ake Sandgren for reporting the
* Fix the removal of objects such as AMD Magny-Cours dual-node sockets
in case of administrator restrictions.
* Improve error reporting and messages in case of wrong synthetic topology
* Several other minor internal fixes and documentation improvements.