The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of version 1.2.1
v1.2.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
v1.2 serie. In the meantime, we are preparing the release of
v1.3 which will bring new features.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.2.1:
* Improve support of AMD Bulldozer "Compute-Unit" modules by detecting
logical processors with different core IDs on Linux.
* Fix hwloc-ps crash when listing processes from another Linux cpuset.
Thanks to Carl Smith for reporting the problem.
* Fix build on AIX and Solaris. Thanks to Carl Smith for reporting the
* Fix cache size detection on Darwin. Thanks to Erkcan Özcan for reporting
* Make configure fail if --enable-xml or --enable-cairo is given and
proper support cannot be found. Thanks to Andreas Kupries for reporting
the XML problem.
* Minor documentation fixes.