The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release of v1.1.1:
v1.1.1 is a minor bug fix release. All hwloc users are encouraged to upgrade when possible.
hwloc provides command line tools and a C API to obtain the hierarchical map of key computing elements, such as: NUMA memory nodes, shared caches, processor sockets, processor cores, and processor "threads". hwloc also gathers various attributes such as cache and memory information, and is portable across a variety of different operating systems and platforms.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.1:
* Add hwloc_get_api_version() which returns the version of hwloc used
at runtime. Thanks to Guy Streeter for the suggestion.
* Fix the number of hugepages reported for NUMA nodes on Linux.
* Fix hwloc_bitmap_to_ulong() right after allocating the bitmap.
Thanks to Bernd Kallies for reporting the problem.
* Fix hwloc_bitmap_from_ith_ulong() to properly zero the first ulong.
Thanks to Guy Streeter for reporting the problem.
* Fix hwloc_get_membind_nodeset() on Linux.
Thanks to Bernd Kallies for reporting the problem and providing a patch.
* Fix some file descriptor leaks in the Linux discovery.
* Fix the minimum width of NUMA nodes, caches and the legend in the graphical
lstopo output. Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting the problem.
* Various fixes to bitmap conversion from/to taskset-strings.
* Fix and document snprintf functions behavior when the buffer size is too
small or zero. Thanks to Guy Streeter for reporting the problem.
* Fix configure to avoid spurious enabling of the cpuid backend.
Thanks to Tim Anderson for reporting the problem.
* Cleanup error management in hwloc-gather-topology.sh.
Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting the problem and providing a patch.
* Add a manpage and usage for hwloc-gather-topology.sh on Linux.
Thanks to Jirka Hladky for providing a patch.
* Memory binding documentation enhancements.
For corporate legal information go to: