The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.0.1:
(mirrors will update shortly)
v1.0.1 is a minor bug fix release.
hwloc provides command line tools and a C API to obtain the hierarchical map of key computing elements, such as: NUMA memory nodes, shared caches, processor sockets, processor cores, and processor "threads". hwloc also gathers various attributes such as cache and memory information, and is portable across a variety of different operating systems and platforms.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.0:
* Various Solaris fixes.
* Fix "non-native" builds on x86 platforms (e.g., when building 32
bit executables with compilers that natively build 64 bit).
* Ignore sockets with unknown ID values (which fixes issues on POWER7
machines). Thanks to Greg Bauer for reporting the issue.
* Various man page clarifications and minor updates.
* Fixed memory leaks in hwloc_setup_group_from_min_distance_clique().
* Fix cache type filtering on MS Windows 7. Thanks to ÎÎ»ÎÎ¾Î±Î½Î´ÏÎ¿Ï
Î Î±ÏÎ±Î´Î¿Î³Î¹Î±Î½Î½Î¬Îº for reporting the issue.
* Fixed warnings when compiling with -DNDEBUG.
For corporate legal information go to: