Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [OMPI docs] BLCR
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-05 11:43:15

LAM/MPI is no longer maintained. But I can point you towards
documentation about the integration of BLCR into Open MPI.

The following FAQ entry is probably the best place to start:

There is also an (oldish) page at Indiana University discussing the
functionality, and with links to papers discussing the design.

-- Josh

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:55 AM, researcher researcher
<researcherfr_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Please i ask how we ckeckpoint parallel applications in lam-mpi? i read that
> we use blcr but blcr does not save the sate of sokets ?
> Could you explain me please how we retart our applications ?
> Please have you a documentation about openMPI with blcr ?
> Thank you so much.
> BestRegards.
> docs_at_[hidden]

Joshua Hursey