Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [OMPI docs] OOO environment
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-12 15:57:10

FWIW, the MPI Forum overwhelmly decided to keep using LaTeX as their
format for going forward (MPI-2.1 and beyond). And that's probably
appropriate for that community.

For the Open MPI docs, I've put a copy of a vector/postscript/high-res
version of the OMPI logo here (it's too big to attach to the mailing
list; the listserver rejects it):

On Jan 11, 2008, at 11:07 AM, Richard Friedman wrote:

> Amit:
> Great!
> It looks like the way that does it is by including
> all the styles within the blank page as preferences.
> THere is a style guide that explains the blank page template.
> So I think that all that is needed to change any content that
> appears in the blank page to reference MPI-Forum or Open MPI.
> <R>
> Amit Kumar Saha wrote:
>> Yes, I am willing to work on this.
>> I understand, what will be the deliverable, but what will be the
>> contents of the page? Or it could be blank, as you suggested. In case
>> it is blank, then IMO, the styling template has to be setup , right?
>> Let me know!
>> Regards,
>> Amit
> docs mailing list