Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [OMPI docs] OOO environment
From: Richard Friedman (rchrd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 14:39:29

I think the deliverable in this case is a template (or blank page) (using the page template as a base) that the MPI Forum folks can use for their community development of the next spec.
(We've got to convince them not to use TeX!)

Along the way,  a similar template could be developed for Open MPI.

I'd look closely at what the folks have done. There's a lot on their website about how to develop new chapters, including a style guide and a guide to their page template.

Let us know if you have time to work on this. I might be able to help later next week.

Amit Kumar Saha wrote:
On 1/6/08, Richard Friedman <> wrote:
 Yes. Anyone with time to volunteer?

In case it is not very urgent, I am available for the task. What are
the deliverables?
 Can you point us to a usable Open MPI or MPI Forum logo?

How about this