Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

Subject: [OMPI docs] Updated Wiki on Authoring Tools
From: Richard Friedman (rchrd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-13 13:42:03

I've updated the docs wiki with page about OpenOffice and the OOoauthors.org website.

I think that the major starting points for our user documentation project are:
  • Decide on using OpenOffice as the authoring environment and adopt the oooauthors.org templates and style guides as a starting point.
  • Determine what the doc set should include, initially.
  • Determine a set of workflow procedures for authoring, reviewing, and posting documentation.
Can we get enough momentum around this to get started?

The year-end holidays are coming. Maybe we can get some discussions going between now and the start of the new year?

(Is anybody out there? testing 1-2-3...)

<R>