Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [OMPI docs] Defining an Authoring Environment
From: Richard Friedman (rchrd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 12:57:39

That sounds like a good start. We can generate html with OOo and paste initial versions into the wiki. This enables comment threads from the community. Changes to the doc would need to be migrated back into the source tree. (Do we maintain the source as .odt open document text, or in some docbook .xml form... ?)

And also link to PDFs for printing and downloading.

I'll try to summarize this on the docs project wiki later today or tomorrow.

<R>

Amit Kumar Saha wrote:
Hello,

Yes, OOo is a good option.

How are we going to distribute the docs- online Wiki pages and a printable PDF?

Thanks,
Amit