Open MPI logo

Docs Mailing List Archives

From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-25 11:05:57

On Sep 25, 2007, at 11:00 AM, jody wrote:

> Basically the logos are nice,
> but i think they should have
> a closer relationship to the
> Open MPI logo than simply rounded corners;
> for instance the same colors (blue to black gradient)
> or those nice curved lines.

FWIW, we were going for a "similar but different" theme which I think
translated to using the outer+inner diamonds. Here's what the MTT
sub-project logo looks like (not live yet on the web site yet -- to
be released within the next week or so).

Also FWIW: the MTT logo is definitely "more similar" to the main OMPI
logo than the proposed logos. We can always ask the UT artist for
another round; I just thought I'd throw his first cut at the PLPA
logos over here to see what people thought.

Cisco Systems

mtt-logo.png