Hi jeff,

> The reason  why i am  using MPI_Comm_spawn and singleton is i am going to route the MPI Communication (btl and OOB) from another computer before it reaches it intended destination. :)

Ralph has talked about the other parts already; so I'll ask about the BTL: what type of network are you looking to route via the BTL?

I am talking about two different network using a private IP and all the communication being routed through a NAT router

On Apr 26, 2010, at 11:05 PM, Leo P. wrote:

> The reason  why i am  using MPI_Comm_spawn and singleton is i am going to route the MPI Communication (btl and OOB) from another computer before it reaches it intended destination. :)

Ralph has talked about the other parts already; so I'll ask about the BTL: what type of network are you looking to route via the BTL?

jsquyres@cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: