FYI -- planned SVN and Trac outage next Wednesday (Aug 26).

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kim, DongInn" <>
Date: August 21, 2009 5:00:19 PM EDT
Subject: Upgrading of the OSL SVN server and trac

The new version(1.6.3) of subversion was released on June 2009. It has a lot of good features included and many bugs are fixed.

The OSL would like to upgrade the current subversion(ver 1.5.5) to get the benefit of the new version.
The upgrade would start at 8:00AM(E.T.) and is expected to take 8hours on Wed, Aug 26, 2009.

The subversion service and trac websites services would NOT be available during the following time period.

Date: Wed, Aug 26, 2009
- 5:00am-1:00pm Pacific US time
- 6:00am-2:00pm Mountain US time
- 7:00am-3:00pm Central US time
- 8:00am-4:00pm Eastern US time
- 12:00pm-8:00pm GMT

Meanwhile, I will upgrade trac-0.11 to 0.11.5 during this downtime too.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions about this upgrade.

- DongInn

Jeff Squyres