From: devel-bounces@open-mpi.org <devel-bounces@open-mpi.org>
To: Open MPI Developers <devel@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Tue Jul 28 16:39:42 2009
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] libtool issue with crs/self

It was mentioned to me that r21731 might have caused this problem by
restricting the visibility of the libltdl library.
   https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/21731

Brian,
Do you have any thoughts on how we might extend the visibility so that
MCA components could also use the libtool in opal?
I can try to initialize libtool in the Self CRS component and use it
directly, but since it is already opened by OPAL, I think it might be
better to use the instantiation in OPAL.

Cheers,
Josh

https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/browser/trunk/opal/mca/crs/self